The Green Mountain WAY....
Green Mountain Construction Group strives to be a leader in the industries we serve. Without quality, safe employees our team cannot accomplish this goal. If you would like to be part of our always growing company please email your information on the form below or send your resume to our physical address. Applications are available for download below to print and submit. Current job openings are listed at the bottom of this page.
2405 North Center Ave, Suite C
Green Mountain Construction Group is a commercial general contractor headquartered in Somerset, PA with 25 years of experience in the industry. Green Mountain Construction Group has become a respected firm with an excellent reputation due to quality workmanship, excellent communication with clients, outstanding leadership from our team of employees and upholding the highest standards of safety. GMCG is seeking a Project Superintendent who will be responsible for supervising day to day field operations, leading a crew of employees, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and preforming daily quality control checks for workmanship and safety. The superintendent will complete all aspects of the project per scopes and contracts, obtain inspections and complete daily job reports and tracking.
- Read and execute project blueprints
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and basic computer/email skills
- Willingness to travel within a 3-4 state region Monday-Thursday (company paid expenses)
- Possess current drivers license and have a clean driving record.
- Possess great leadership skills to promote teamwork, positive morale and maintain good working relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in commercial construction supervision
Green Mountain Construction Group is hiring skilled carpenters. Must have past or current experience in the construction industry. Competitive pay, health benefits, paid holidays, and growth potential with an expanding diversified commercial construction/energy industry geared construction company. Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening. Work mainly in commercial convenience store construction. Ideal candidate will possess basic knowledge of all hand and power tools and have a experience in multiple carpentry phases. Travel will be required Monday-Thursday with company paid expenses and transportation.